Return to Astilan Magic
Habololy Fire Domain
Granted Power: Turn or destroy earth creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke, command, or bolster air creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Fire Domain Spells
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
- Gust of Wind: Blows away or knocks down smaller creatures.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
- Air Walk: Subject treads on air as if solid (climb at 45-degree angle).
- Control Winds: Change wind direction and speed.
- Wind Walk: Increases the hardness and hit points of materials [Dragonlance]
- Whirlwind: Cyclone deals damage and can pick up creatures.
- Mastery of the Sky: Cyclone deals damage and can pick up creatures.
- Elemental Swarm: Summons multiple elementals. (air only)
Astilan Fire Domain
Fire Domain Spells
|4th||[Wall of Fire]|
|9th||[Wall of Stone]|
When you choose this domain at 1st level, you gain proficiency in Arcana skill checks that apply to Air spells, magic items, or the Elemental Plane of air. If you already have proficiency in Arcane, your bonus is doubled for those areas of knowledge.
Also at 1st level, you can levitate at will using the air currents around you to keep you aloft. You may use a bonus action in any round to begin this effect and move up to 20 feet. Once in the air, you may use a bonus action to ascend or descend up to 50 feet. You can only use this ability on yourself and up to 200 pounds or additional weight.
Channel Divinity: Destroy Earth
At 2nd level, you can use your Channel Divinity to destroy creature of elemental earth in the same way you use Turn Undead to destroy undead creatures.
Master of Elements
At 6th level, your ability to communication and connect with the elemental plane of air is such that if you conjure and elemental you do not need to maintain concentration on it. The spell lasts to its normal maximum duration or until you dismiss the elemental.
At 8th level, you gain the ability to infuse your weapon strikes with divine energy. Once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can cause the attack to deal an extra 1d8 lightning or cold damage to the target. When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d8.
At 17th level, you have a flying speed equal to your current walking speed whenever you are not underground or indoors. Modify message