Gree of Astilan
Return to Races of Astilan
WHAT MAKES GREE DIFFERENT:
There is only one type of Gree and they all have the same traits.
• Gree are medium-sized
• Gree have a speed of 40 feet. They also swim at a speed of 40 feet.
• Gree speak their own language and either Common or Gnomish.
• Gree have 60ft. of low-light vision
• Gree have advantage when making Swimming checks
• Gree can hold their breath for one minute for each point of Constitution they have before making checks to determine how long they can hold their breath
• Gree receive a +2 to all Stealth skill checks
• Gree receive a +2 bonus on checks to resist or break free of a grapple, as well as all attempts to escape from physical bonds
• Gree have disadvantage with all checks involving riding another animal
• Gree have a carrying capacity of a creature with two less Strength points than they have
• Gree receive one skill proficiency of their choice
• Gree may make a bite attack for 1d3 piercing damage, not modified by Strength
• Gree are immune to Lycanthropy
• Gree receive a +1 bonus to Intelligence and Dexterity and a –1 penalty to Charisma