Elves of Astilan
Return to Races of Astilan
WHAT MAKES ELVES DIFFERENT:
There two notable types of elves which are different enough from each other to have different traits as listed below.
• All Elves are medium-sized.
• All Elves are immune to sleep-like effects from spells.
• All Elves have proficiency in the Perception skill.
• All Elves have a speed of 35 feet.
• Elves have proficiency in spears and bows of all types.
• Elves receive a +1 bonus to Strength and Dexterity.
• Elves have dark vision.
• Elves require only six hours of rest to be considered having had a long rest.
• Elves have advantage to Stealth skill checks when in the forest.
• Elves speak their own language and two of the following: Common, Halfling, Avaren, Nipeete.
• Night Elves receive a +1 bonus to Dexterity and a +1 bonus to Intelligence.
• Night Elves have darkvision.
• Night Elves may enter a trance like state in place of a normal rest. This trance only requires four hours, and at the end of which they are considered to have had a full rest.
• Night Elves may cast the Minor Illusion cantrip at will as an action. Intelligence is the spellcasting ability for the cantrip.
• Night Elves have advantage on saves against being charmed.
• Night Elves speak their own language and two of the following: Common, Halfling, Avaren, Nipeete.