Gnomes of Astilan
Return to Races of Astilan
WHAT MAKES GNOMES DIFFERENT:
The paths the Gnomes have taken have led to some striking differences between them.
• All Gnomes are small-sized
• All Gnomes have a base speed of 20ft.
• All Gnomes receive a +2 bonus on Perception (Listen) checks
• Dark Gnomes have darkvision
• Dark Gnomes have advantage on saves against poison.
• Dark Gnomes have proficiency in all forms of crossbows.
• Dark Gnomes receive a +1 bonus to Dexterity and to Constitution and a –1 penalty to Charisma
• Dark Gnomes know the Disguise Self spell and can cast it once per long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for this spell.
• Dark gnomes speak their own language and any two of the following languages: Common, Halfling, Dwarven, and Grwees.
• Pale Gnomes have advantage on saves against cold effects.
• Pale Gnomes have proficiency in all types of picks.
• Pale Gnomes receive a +1 bonus to Constitution.
• Pale Gnomes know the Sanctuary spell and can cast it once per day. Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for this spell.
• Pale gnomes speak their own language and any one other language.